Craig F. McBeth, DMD
I provide comprehensive dental care guided by integrity, a passion for dentistry and understanding of my patient's concerns about dental treatment. Excellence in dentistry begins with communication and a thorough examination resulting in a diagnosis and treatment plan reflecting yours and my goals for a healthy mouth. Skill and compassion go hand in hand with providing exceptional patient care.
I have been practicing in Keene, NH, for 30 years. I graduated from The University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1982. My undergraduate degree is from Lehigh University and I have a master's degree from The University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health. I am an avid skier and mountain biker.
I have been active on many non-profit boards and currently provide dental services to Cedarcrest Center for Children with Disabilities, New Hampshire Donated Dental Services, Cheshire Smiles, and Cheshire County Head Start.
I am an active member of the following dental associations and organizations:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Academy of Sports Dentistry (ASD)
- New Hampshire Dental Society
- Monadnock Dental Society
- Greater Keene Chamber of Commerce
- Dental Health Public Task Force
- Dental Health Works
- Traveling Adult Dental Services (TADS)
- Donated Dental Services (DDS)
- Cedarcrest Center for Children with Disabilities
- Cheshire Smiles
- Cheshire County Head Start
- Keene State College Athletic Dept.
- 2017 NH Magazine Top 10 Dentists Award
- Cedarcrest Center Champion Award -2014